The Ickham and Well Parish Plan started in February 2008, a questionnaire was sent out to all those who live and work in the parish, the results were analysed and the Plan was published on the website in February 2010.
Work started on implementing suggestions highlighted by the Plan in June 2010.
The Ickham & Well Parish Plan can be viewed by clicking on the links below.
The Parish Plan Committee set out to represent the views and suggestions resulting from all the questionnaire responses.
The Plan has been presented to the Parish Council (as proposals and background information) for them to consider and take forward with Parishioners.
The Parish Plan
- Introduction, History, Geography and Purpose of Plan Introduction_History_Geography_and_Purpose_of_Plan.pdf
- Adult Questionnaires Comments & Actions Adult_Questionnaires_Comments_and_Actions.pdf
- Youth Questionnaires Comments & Actions Youth_Questionnaires_Comments_and_Actions.pdf
- Summary of Action Plans Summary_of_Actions_1.pdf
- Resource Guide Resource_Guide.pdf
- Traffic Report PP Traffic report.doc
Having achieved virtually all its aims, the Parish Plan Committee has now disbanded and the work is being carried on by:
- the Parish Council
- Friends of Ickham
- Ickham Village Hall Management Committee