Accessibility statement for ickhamandwellpc.com
This website is run by Ickham and Well Parish Council. We want as many people as possible to be able to use this website. For example, that means you should be able to:
- Change colours, contrast levels and font.
- Zoom in up to 300% without the text spilling off the screen.
- Navigate most of the website using just a keyboard.
- Navigate most of the website using speech recognition software
- Listen to most of the website using a screen reader (including the most recent versions of JAWS, NVDA and VoiceOver)
We know some parts of this website are not fully accessible:
- The text will not reflow in a single column when you change the size of the browser window.
- You cannot modify the line height or spacing of text.
- Most older PDF documents are not fully accessible to screen reader software.
Ickham and Well Parish Council is partially compliant with WCAG 2.1 level AA meaning that some parts of the content are not fully compliant with the accessibility standard.
Reporting accessibility problems with this website
We’re always looking to improve the accessibility of this website. If you find any problems not listed on this page or think we’re not meeting accessibility requirements, contact Dan.Morse@ickhamandwellpc.com